Sometimes shipping carriers will mark packages as "Delivered" or "Delivered in Full" when they are not, and then it arrives 1 or 2 days later. This is the case 90% of the time, the other 10% being porch theft or lost in transit.

If your order doesn't arrive two days after it is marked delivered, contact us directly by clicking on the blue chat button in the bottom right corner of your screen.

Did this answer your question?